- April 1, 2012: Picnic and Physics Club General Meeting
- March 6, 2012: Labor, Service, and Learning Day: Come out to Room 109 from 9:30a - 11a
- March 4, 2012: Physics Club General Meeting
- February 2, 2012: Physics Club General Meeting
- November 18, 2011: The Berea College SPS visited the physics department at the University of Cincinnati
- October 29, 2010: Halloween Special: The Berea College Society of Physics Students with Weatherford Planeterium will be showing "Twilight Zone" in Planetarium.
- October 12, 2010: The Berea College Society of Physics Students is visiting Department of Physics, Georgia Institute of Technology on Thrusday, October 21st, 2010.
The society is established to promote the physical sciences among students of campus community. Indeed we serve students with interests in physical sciences like Physics, Engineering, Applied Science, Chemistry, and so on, though anyone on campus is welcome to be part of our organization. It is us, together, that can make the learning of science to be enjoyable and educational at the same time.
Sigma Pi Sigma Honor
As per the tradition of national Society of Physics Students, Berea College Society of Physics Students also runs the honor society - Sigma Pi Sigma. Each year students with at least junior standing having more than B+ in introductory physics courses and modern physics are awarded with the honor. The membership of the honor society is paid for by Physics Department and the students are provided with a pin, a certificate, an identity card and a tassel (for graduating students). Further information is available in Honor Society section.